Saturday, March 12, 2005

You know 12:20 am is too early to be writing an early morning post

I was chatting with a friend earlier tonight.
My mystery friend.
Well, a mystery to you, but not to me, or her.
We talked about blogs, and comments, and links, and things.
She told me that I should get rid of my comments and to then I could really get surreal.
I told her, nah, I already am surreal, then quickly looked it up at dictionary dot come, just to make sure.
So anyway, we talked some more, and complimented each other on just how cool we thought the other person was, and for my part I really meant it, and I think she probably meant it too.
Then somehow we started chatting about photography and pictures and stuff, and how back in the old days I used to sneak a pic of #117 in every once in awhile, and she was intrigued.
One thing led to another, and another thing led to to exchanging pics, and it wasn't like either of us were angling to score pics, it was a natural progression and it just happened.
The pics were nude-ish, without being nude, well, sort of not being nude. I mean if you squinted, and the light was just right, yeah we were nude, well, not nude together, but yeah partly, or thereabouts nude.
Her nearly nude looked a lot better than my nearly nude ...
And no, I don't know where this is going but ...
I got a naked pic of a really hot chick, and I'm the only here who has it, so eat your heart out all you naked chick pic lovers, cause I got mine, and oh yeah, she is all that.
So anyway, sighhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
Life is good.
Don't you just love a good mystery?

No comments: