Wednesday, March 30, 2005

My Little Mommie

M, my oldest sister is about nine years older than I am, and when we were kids a lot of the time I was M's responsibilty.

Because of this I called M my Little Mommie, a term I'm sure she loved.
Let's make no mistakes about it, I was a brat, I was the youngest child, the only boy, I was indulged, and I got away with murder.

A Funny thing happened to Little Mommie when she was 13, she grew boobs, big ones.
Little Mommie had the upstairs bedroom, and I don't know, I must have had some sort of kid's radar because I could sense whenever Little Mommie was upstairs undressing, and I would take off up the stairs, shrieking with glee, jump into her lap, take a boob in each hand and squeeze them as hard as I could while yelling
"HONK, HONK, HONK"
and convulsing in laughter.
Little Mommie would scream and try to push me off while yelling for Mommmmm, but the more she screamed, the more I twisted, and the louder I yelled
"HONK, HONK, HONK"
My mom would eventually get upstairs and pull me off, but not before I got in one more
"HONK, HONK, HONK".

I don't remember how long this went on, probably not long, I remember getting sat down and having it explained to me that this wasn't a nice thing to do, and not quite understanding why Little Mommie didn't enjoy it as much as I did.

And to this very day when I see a flock of geese flying overhead ...

No comments: