Friday, March 11, 2005

Neil Young at 2 in the morning

I went to bed and fell asleep at about a quarter after twelve, so of course I woke up an hour later, and of course I came back online, and of course I was going to write a post about how none of my friends are online to humor me late at night anymore, so of course there was a friend online to humor me, but of course she was drunk and I was half asleep, so of course it was a kind of surreal exchange, but anyway ...
Neil Young is GOD, well at least he is at 2 in the morning, at least to me, and at least to all the drunk girls who have so much love to offer the world.
Harvest Moon, Sugar Mountain, The Needle and the Damage Done ... should I go on, or are you convinced ... the man, and when I say the man, I mean Neil Young ... the man is GOD!
Some get strong, some get strange, sooner or later it all gets real, walk on, walk on, walk on, walk on.
Hey, I couldn't have said it better myself. Way to go Neil, I mean, way to go GOD!!!
I'm sleepy, and I'm not getting strong, I'm just getting strange, so adios amigos, catch you on the flip side, which would be the morning side for all you on the east coast and the midwest, so ....
Goodnight, sleep tight, from me, and GOD, and all the drunk girls who have so much love to offer to the world.

No comments: