Friday, March 11, 2005

Neil Young withdrawal at 7 in the morning

It's seven in the morning, the birds that mock me are mocking away in the next room.
I am really very tired, and I ache quite a bit.
Ah, but I digress.
Have I told you that:
I've lost about six pounds.
I see the neurosurgeon on the third of May.
I don't know what day Easter is on, well, I know it's on a Sunday, but other than that.
That my stomach is gurgling, and that can't be a good thing, can it?
My mind that is usually bursting with ideas and half baked plans is pretty much blank.
Holy shit, the gurgles in my stomach are starting to sound like Godzilla and Ghidorah are going at it in a fight to the finish in the skys over Tokyo.
Anyway that should bring you up to date on mine, and Claire Danes, so called lives, and can Claire really call a do over for Mod Squad?
Sleep is my next order of business.

No comments: