Thursday, March 24, 2005

Dentists and Depends

Ok, so I'm home.
I've been running around most of the day, well except for the nap I took after my dental check-up ... Look Ma, no cavities.
You should see all the free stuff they gave me, a toothbrush, some dental floss, a plastic bag, and I took one of the little free samples of Crest Pro-Health Rinse off the receptionists counter, and when she said the bill was 92 bucks, I swept the rest of the bottles of Crest Pro-Health Rinse into my plastic bag.
Ninety two bucks!!!
I blame the free dental care given to relatives for the high dental costs passed on to me, the consumer. Well the free dental care given to relatives that aren't named dvl or who aren't dvl's immediate family members ...
And if dvl and her immediate family members aren't getting free dental care, they should. I got your back on this one dvl, don't worry.

Then after the nap I hit the road again, I didn't want to hit the road, but MB has this problem that many older americans have, and she needed me to run out and buy some Depends, but let's keep that amongst ourselves, not that it matters to her, because she proudly pushes her Depends laden shopping cart around the store whenever she is out ...
Anyway I think I got off on a bit of a tangent, and enough with the Depends.

Oh yeah, I also bought a ham while I was out, and some bread and stuff, and bungee cords, you can never half enough bungee cords, or Depends either, you can never have enough bungee cords or Depends, and how come every time I type bungeee I want to add a third eeeeee at the end.
My head is spinning, so I guess I'm done, what do you think?

No comments: