Thursday, March 17, 2005

Black and white and the mysteries that haunt us all

Black and white really is cool.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Oh man, I have such a story that I'm dying to tell you about another mystery friend, who really isn't a mystery, and a certain mystery photograph, a certain mystery black and white photograph, a certain mystery black and white photograph that is so fucking hot, a certain mystery black and white photograph that is so fucking hot that happens to be of the certain mystery friend, but I am afraid that if I told the story I would mysteriously disappear.
Well, it's not so much a story, more like an anecdote, anyway, I am confused and I'm going to go watch the movie The Garden of the Finzi-Continis, and I think it might be a mystery ... nah.
Later

No comments: