Sunday, March 27, 2005

Truth is stranger than ... what the fuck

Oh man, I've got it tonight, this morninig, whenever.
I tried watching that Felinininini film again, you know The Dreamers, wait, that's not Felininininini, that's Bertolucicicicici, ANYWAY, IT LOOKS LIKE I JUST HIT THE CAP LOCKS BY MISTAKE ...
But the film, The Dreamers, yeah, 1968, Paris, all sorts of weird things going on in 1968, and not just in Paris.
Ahhhhhhhh, you know like sex, and did I just say sex???
I love writing crap at two in the morning, it makes me feel so ... Parisian, no, no, no, no, I mean so Post War on the North Shore, yeah, that's it, I think.
Jesus Christ, and I can say Jesus Christ because it is easter, small e ...
Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, my right arm hurts almost enough to bring tears to my eyes, and everytime I turn my head it sounds like a shotgun blast in my brain in spain, but mainly kurt cobain.
So, I guess the question of the day, or the night, or the night of the day of the locust would be, shaved or natural, and I think I'm voting natural at least for the time being.
Oh yeah, the chick from The Dreamers, with the tremendously pendolously breasts
Eva Green, I think, or something like that.



The orgasms of my youth are a thing of the past.
Your serve.

No comments: