Tuesday, March 29, 2005

If your Uncle Jack was stuck on the top of a building ...

It's been a crazy day today, and I blame blogger.
I mean really.
Shit, I just deleted the lamest sentence comparing ideas to butterflies, so you might as well take me out and neuter me right the fuck now!
Oh man, I'll be plagarizing Rod McKuen next.

Rod McKuen by Henry Gibson
How ya doing
Rod McKuen.

Shit, I want to write about jacking-off but I just don't have the guts.
It would make pretty good reading though, I think.
It wouldn't be pretty, a guy jacking off isn't a pretty thing.
It is lust, and frustration, and anger, and need, and every time I do it, it feels so good that I promise that I will never do it again, because it isn't supposed to feel that good, nothing is supposed to feel that good, but it does feel that good, again and again and again.

And again.
Thank you.

No comments: