Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Diet Coke and Sweet Tarts at one in the morning

It's pretty bad when this early on you already know that the title is going to be better than the post, but that's how it works out sometimes.

A friend of mine had a sex dream about me the other night, does that mean I have arrived?

I watched a movie on the Western Channel tonight. I do that every once in awhile when I get nostalgic. It takes me back to the days when we had one tv set and my dad ruled the airwaves, and he loved Westerns, all of them, every damn one of them.

Oh yeah, about the friend and the sex dream, I'm still waiting for her to get back to me on how it went.

Seriously, I blame all this introspective crap I've been writing about the last couple of weeks on my impending, but yet to be confirmed, spinal surgery.
I don't know, something about coming face to face with your own mortality.

Oh yeah, about the sex dream, again. I've never had a sex dream about any one of you, but yeah, I've dreamt about just about all of you at one time or another.

Maybe I should write my next Boz Family piece on my grandmother and the exact moment I quit liking her. If I do, I bet you'll take her side.

Ah, maybe there is something on television.

Later.

No comments: