Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Never talk to strangers or look at another guy's cock

Guys don't look at other guys cocks.
That's just how it is.

I lived in Air Force dormitories and used communal showers for over three years, and I know these things.
Oh, yeah, you could glance over there when you turned to wash your back, but you'd better be damned sure you had a bored, half asleep, look on your face when you did it.

Hey, what are you looking at?

Oh, I'm sorry, I was just admiring your cock, it's a fine specimen.

Why thank you, I couldn't help but notice yours too, you must really please the ladies.


Well, I've had no complaints. Say, you don't mind if I touch it ...

What???

In a manly sort of way, of course.

Ohhhhh, of course not then, go ahead, please do.

It's very firm, very thick, I can feel it coming to life in my hand, I can sense it's power, and your balls, well, all I can say is, you must win all the tea bagging contests ... HEY!!!

Ohhhhh man, I'm sorry, I'm a sucker for flattery, I got caught up in the moment, what can I say.

Hey, no problem, this is a shower, a little soap and a little water and it's all down the drain.

Hahahaha.

Hahahaha.

The above was a dramatization, nothing like that ever happened to me ... ever ... ever ... ever.
Seriously.

No comments: