Friday, March 18, 2005

Mr. Present meet Mr. Past, and hold the participles

The movie Last Tango in Paris is on in another hour or so.
I'd really like to see it again, but I know I would start fading in and out of reality before the movie was twenty minutes old.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Anyway, yeah, the chick, yeah that chick, the one right up there, she's Maria Schneider, yeah, Maria Schneider from the movie, yeah, the movie Last Tango in Paris, yeah, that's her zits and all, and god isn't she cute, and adorable, and young, with her Dylan t-shirt, and French cigarette.
Shit, that is so depressing.
I think I'll go do the Oedipus thing on my eyes because I've just realized that I'll never be twenty again, and neither will Maria, or the rest of our 70's gang, and that is a tragedy.

No comments: