Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Explaining Blogging 101

This is the 4th incarnation of The Grand Ennui, oui.
I don't know what it is I'm doing, I'm not a writer, but I'm something.
There's a lot of us something's out here, out there, somewhere.
We write, write in the generic sense, and write and write and write.
We hope someone reads this, oh yeah, we want the attention, but ya know define attention.
There has to be more than the attention, doesn't there.
I think for me it's just turning on the computer, clicking a few clicks, and there it is ...
THE GRAND ENNUI
In living black and white, or grey, or whatever color scheme I'm scheming with.
And baby, let me tell you, that's a rush.
Oh yeah, The Grand Ennui, my god, what a title.
And yeah, I think that pretty much describes what I do.
I write about boredom out of boredom, and if that isn't the ultimate boredom, then mister you're a better man than I.

Ok, whatever adrenalin rush I was on has faded into oblivion, and so have I, so I'm going back to bed, and shouldn't I at least get some kind of special commendation for even attempting to write at six thirty in the morning?

No comments: