Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Real Women Have Personality

Ok, to be perfectly honest with you ... I LOVE WOMEN!
No, not the bony assed ones I post pictures of. They're just window dressing, candy floss for the eyes.
I love woman, all kinds of women.
I love smart woman.
I love not so smart woman.
I love woman who make me laugh.
I love woman who let me make them laugh.
I love women in their twenties.
I love women in their thirties.
I love women in their forties, fifties, sixties, seventies, eighties, ...
I love opinionated women.
I love women who nod in agreement and smile.
I love single women.
I love married women.
I love fertile women.
I love barren women.
I love menstruating women.
I love pmsing women, ok, they try my patience a little bit, but I still love them.
I love ovulating women.
I love straight women.
I love lesbian women.
I love bi women.
I love bi curious women.
I love buy me a beer and a burger and I'll give you a blow job women.
I love every women who has ever read or will ever read the grand ennui no matter what shape or form the grand ennui happens to be in at the time.
I love women who mother me.
I love women who sister me.
I love women who daughter me.
I love women who beg me.
I love women who make me beg.
I love women who make my bed.
I love women who rips the sheets off in fits of fury
Arghhhhhhhhh ...

I
Love
Women.

Hey, I don't know what it is.

My dad worked afternoons when I was growing up and I only saw him on the weekends, but I had a mother and two older sisters that I saw 24/7, so you put two and two together and it comes out that, I LOVE WOMEN
And women are pretty damn good when it comes to having sex with, even if it's been awhile since I've had sex with one, but that's ok 'cause we'll always have Paris, and I should probably stop writing just about now, before I start telling you the really weird stuff that I like about women, oh yeah, I should stop right about now.

Hey baby, flash me a little bit of personality, I won't tell anyone.

And that's probably why I never got married, because ...
I LOVE ALL WOMEN.
Or maybe it's just my fear of commitment.

Ya dig.

No comments: