Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Naked pictures of Joyce DeWitt

I've finally stopped hallucinating, but now one of my temporary crowns is throbbing, and I just called the cable company because my onDemand is all screwy again ... AGAIN, so he told me to refresh it ... AGAIN, by unplugging my cable box for a minute, and letting it rest, and I think "letting it rest" is a technical term, or maybe it's an allegory, or one of those other words that I really don't know the meaning of but just throw out there because maybe it's the right word, and maybe I haven't stopped hallucinating after all, so I have to let it rest, and then plug it back in, and wait a half hour to see if it refreshes, and if it doesn't Mr. Allegory Man says I might have to get a new cable box, which is cool with me because I like new things, and yeah, I'm pretty sure that I'm still hallucinating, either that or the ghost of John Ritter really is sitting on my shoulder offering me sage advice and naked pictures of Joyce DeWitt.

No comments: