Thursday, October 04, 2007

Clean living equals clean liver minus x plus y



I accidentally felt my ass tonight, in a completely non-sexual way, honest, and it felt firm, honest.

Post has been updated to include my firm ass captured while I was in the garage dancing and doing laundry, I was washing, and drying, and hanging up shirts, my summer shirts, and with me washing shirts is always a crap shoot, because I never know if they are going to come out nice, or nice and wrinkled, and tonight was a good night, the ones I wanted to come out nice came out nice, and the ones I didn't care about came out nice and wrinkled so I just threw them away, and really, they were old shirts, old shirts that I never really liked, but just don't tell MB because being a Depression Era kid she never throws anything away (Bozzie, you could cut those shirts up and make dishrags out of them, or kites, yeah, you could make kites out of them and sell them at the next craft show, or ... doesn't the hospital need bandages ... or goddamn it, we could eat them, back during the Depression a shirt was considered a delicacy, if you could afford one, and we never could ...

No comments: