Friday, October 12, 2007

Foto Friday

The furnace guy did come, but he didn't get here until four.

My late lunch from the BK

Late lunch because I had to wait till after 4 PM for the heating guy to come and fix the furnace. - Photo Hosted at Buzznet

Everything was very tasty.

The weather forecast said that there might be water spouts on the lake today, so I got all excited about taking pics, but alas, no water spouts, so I took a picture of myself instead.

Myself instead

Feeling much better after a nice hot shower. - Photo Hosted at Buzznet

The photo copier on my multifunction printer is fantastic. I've already used all ten free 4x6 photo papers that came with it.

Me looking at the photos I copied and salivating



And last but not least ...
Me in the bathroom at the gym after walking five miles, and why am I smiling after walking five miles, maybe it's because Does Your Chewing Gum Lose It's Flavor On The Bedpost Overnight is playing on my MP3, or maybe I am just hallucinating.

Bathroom fugitive - Photo Hosted at Buzznet

No comments: