Sunday, October 07, 2007

Hola!!!

This sounds like my kind of movie ...

El Aura (2005)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
553 THMAX: Sunday, October 7 1:35 AM
2005, NR, ***1/2, 02:14, Color, English, ARG/FRA/ESP,

An epileptic taxidermist (Ricardo Darýn) seizes the opportunity to commit the perfect crime after he accidentally kills a man who planned to rob an armored car.

Cast: Ricardo Darýn, Dolores Fonzi, Pablo Cedrýn, Jorge D'Elýa, Alejandro Awada, Rafael Castejýn Director(s): Fabiýn Bielinsky

This is Dolores Fonzi



You know, I am really starting to like Spanish speaking movies, you know, the kind they make in Spain, and Argentina, and Chile, and Mexico, and Cuba, and Puerto Rico, and all those other Spanish speaking countries, but not Brazil, because Brazilians speak Portuguese, which isn't the same as Spanish, even though they share the Iberian Peninsula, well, Spain and Portugal share the Iberian Peninsula, and I think they share some other stuff too, but I'm not sure, and while I was walking at the gym today I saw the evil Pippi Longstockings Wannabe, and I hate that women, because she is about 90 years old, and dyes her hair the same color as a bronze 65 Mustang, and she has pigtails ... she's 90 years old, and she has pigtails, ok, maybe she isn't 90, but she is older than me, and she has pigtails, and she always walks the opposite way of everyone else on the track, and today I tried messing with her mind by walking in the same direction she was, and so she stopped walking, what a bitch, I hate her, bitch ... BITCH.
I'm slowly losing my mind.

No comments: