Monday, October 22, 2007

Skip the part about my legs because the real post is about me buying stuff that I don't need.

I used to have hairy legs, but now I don't, and sometimes I miss having them.
I'll finish this later.

So, I've been on a buying spree the past few weeks.
Yeah, it's like I'm addicted to buying stuff, not just stuff, but stuff that I already have that is plenty good enough that I really don't need to buy more of it, like about a month ago I bought a new digital camera after just buying a new digital camera earlier this year to replace the digital camera that I bought about three years ago that was plenty good enough for whatever needs I may have, or whatever needs I may have thought I had, and then I bought a multifunction printer, ok, I didn't have a multifunction printer, so I guess that's the exception that proves the rule, but I could have bought a cheaper multifunction which would have been plenty good enough for my multifunctioning needs, so I guess there's that, and then I bought an area rug yesterday to place over the area rug that I bought two weeks ago, to replace the perfectly good area rug that I got about six months ago that I didn't quite like the size or color of, which is worth more than the two area rugs that I am now using put together and tripled in price, and ... I bought a clock radio slash cd player yesterday, but I already have a clock, and a thousand cd players, but I have top tell you that the blue LCD (LED???) numbers are mind trippingly tripping my mind in their awesomeness, and oh yeah, I forgot the new MP3 player I ordered last week, to replace the MP3 player that I ordered a week and a half ago but cancelled when the dot com that I ordered it from gave me attitude, but it couldn't have been much attitude because the MP3 player that I ordered last week is the same MP3 player that I ordered and cancelled and from the same dot com that gave me what I guess wasn't so much attitude after all, and then today ... from the same dot come I bought a new webcam, but seriously, I couldn't turn it down because it's a 100 dollar webcam that will be a twenty dollar webcam after the eighty dollar rebate is deducted from the final cost, and suddenly I've got this sharp stabbing pain in the back of my head, on the right side just above my neck, so I guess that's it, but it's ok, because that is all that I bought that I didn't really need, except for all the ink pens, and if it makes you feel any better I didn't buy the digital camera that I saw yesterday, but it was very tempting, but I didn't, and the pain, the pain, the stabbing pain feels like it will never go away.

And yeah, I forgot the shoes.

No comments: