Tuesday, October 23, 2007

People ... stay away from the brown nail polish remover ... stay away from the brown nail polish remover

I am hallucinating because I used half of a ten ounce bottle of nail polish remover to clean some gunky residue off the bathroom floor.
I am GOD
I am DOG
I am the guy who spent even more money today when I bought a digital picture frame from Rite-Aid (the devil's drugstore), but it was on sale for $79.999999, and I had a twenty dollar gift card that I got from transferring a prescription from that other pharmacy with the name I can't remember because of the ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ...
I am GOD
I am DOG
I am LOU FUCKING REED
I am BOZ ... FOUR ... EIGHT ... SEVEN ... THREE ... ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZERO
I am the WALL LESS
Goo goo AH-CHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

No comments: