Sunday, October 28, 2007

Greetings to all my new blogging buddies, if you stay till the end there will be snacks.

I saw some gamerboys in the parking lot of Kmart on Friday. They just had that gamerboy look about them, the glasses, the 1970's hair, the ass cracks, the sneakers, the ass cracks, the six pack of Jones Soda, and the baleful stare of a guy who has never talked to a woman in his life without stuttering or going home and masturbating about it afterwards. (Don't ask how I know.)

And yeah, Dexter is about to start and I will be taking screenshots because Dexter's sponsor, if you are to believe the previews from last week, will be sporting headlights.

Dexter's sponsor.



She's British, and I forget her name, but she used to be on Hustle, and who knows, maybe she even used to do the Hustle (Do the hustle!!!), and she curses with the most charming accent, and I just hope that Dexter doesn't kill her.

I think I invented the word gamerboy because nothing else fit.

No comments: