Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Crotchtal area

So, it's four in the morning and I've just turned off the television, and it's 48 degrees out and raining, and I still have a dentist appointment in six hours, and I haven't shaved yet, and I haven't showered yet, and I haven't slept yet, and I haven't typed bazooms and twats yet, and I've been playing with the photo copier on my printer, and it's a lot of fun, and maybe I'll print some 4x6 glossies of my crotchtal area and sell them on Ebay, or give them away on street corners, or maybe I'll just go to bed and pretend that anybody cares about my crotchtal area, the same crotchtal area that has had shooting pains shooting into it off and on for most of the night, and and and and and ... is that a gun in your crotchtal area or are you just glad to see me.

No comments: