Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Indian summer is over as of NOW!!!

Ok, I bought a printer today, one of those multifunction print/scan/copy deals, one of the new Kodak ones, which are more expensive than the less expensive ones, and more than I wanted to pay, actually, I didn't want to pay anything because I didn't want to buy a printer, but MB wanted me to get a printer so I could print out any interesting emails that my sister might send, and interesting and my sister is like an oxymoron, or a paradox, or a conundrum, or an accident waiting to happen, and I actually did some research on this purchase which I don't usually do, but since I didn't want a printer in the first place I, ummmm, did the research, and the Kodak 5100 isn't the cheapest one, I mean, I could have gotten a nice HP multifunction for about forty bucks less, but the research that I did that I don't normally do showed me that the ink cartridges for the Kodak are really really really cheap, like ten bucks for black, and fifteen bucks for color, and it's photo quality color, and to top it off besides the standard one black and one color cartridge that you get with the printer they threw in three more color cartridges for free, free, free, and this was only available at the Evil Empire, because I guess Kodak made a deal with the devil, or maybe the Evil Empire made a deal with the devil, or maybe the devil made a deal with me or ... YOU!!!
I'm completely burnt on this post, so let me just say that it took me forever to set the printer up, because the instructions were for shit, or as Wesley from across the street used to say, the instructions were for skita, and now my jaw hurts from doing that thing that makes your jaw hurt, what is it ... cringing, biting down, frowning, setting, I don't know, it's that thing you do with your jaw when you're concentrating real hard and nothing is going right, you know clamping it tight, or something ...
FUCK
Who, what, why, where and how is this post going???
Screw it.
I just hurt all over, and I lost a filling, or maybe two, and I skinned my knee, and I cut myself shaving, and I just noticed I have a scratch on my forearm, and I'm about to lose a toenail, and don't get me started on that, and it's almost two in the morning, but I did get the printer and the scanner working, and do I really need a copier, and my jaw hurts, but I mentioned that, and if you want to read a heart warming post w/picture go here..
And I want ice cream, and a sharp pain just shot up my leg past my thigh and into my crotch, and who says bad things never happen to good people?

No comments: