Thursday, October 25, 2007

A history of violins.

I like Maria Bello.



She is a great actress.
She can play slutty.
She can play corporate executive.
She can play slutty corporate executive.
She has nice boobs, a little small, but still nice, and excellent pokies, and when I say pokies I mean nipples, so why didn't I just say nipples, maybe it's the last vestiges of our American puritanical history, NIPPLES!!!
She has an Italian name, but doesn't look Italian.
I think she has had a nose job, but better a nose job than a boob job.
She was really good as a hooker in The Closer, and she was also really good as the wife in A History of Violence, where she dressed up in her high school cheerleader costume and role played with her husband, and ...
She was fucking awesome in the scene where her husband and her, after having a violent argument, sort of crawled up the stairs, quasi-raping each other all the way up.
But yeah, Maria Bello is some kind of hot.

No comments: