Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Bazooms and twats, you want 'em, we got 'em.

I see the dentist in the morning about the filling, or two, that I lost.
And I picked up my two prescriptions.
And I bought some diaper rash medication.
And a twenty pack of 4x6 ink jet photo paper.
And chili, with one l, for lunch.
And some naprowhatever.
And a 44 ounce fountain diet Coke.
And my jaw still hurts.
And I'm still clenching my teeth.
And I saw a cop slap the cuffs on an unruly bicycle rider at the end of my street, and I almost took pictures, but I didn't want to be the guy who sparked the next Rodney King thingimajig, and there was another guy there too, and he was either arguing with the cop, or the guy in cuffs, and the guy in cuffs was not going gentle into that good night, and I was a little concerned about the cop, because he was a skinny young guy, the kind of guy that got picked on as a kid and over compensates by becoming a cop, which is what he did, so I guess that proves that, and if the guy who was arguing was arguing with the cop we could have had the next Onion Field thingimajig, but nothing happened I guess, and what does a guy on a bike have to do to get the cuffs slapped on him, and I think he was one of those guys that doesn't ride a bike for exercise but rides because of past DUI convictions, and the cycle goes on and on and on, and the big wheel keeps on turning and Proud Mary keeps on burning, and my two top search requests are still bazooms and twats, and it's nice that some things are constant, or at least appear to be.

No comments: