Saturday, October 27, 2007

Don't make me whip out #117

Ok, I'm slowly starting to turn this into a real blog again, and remember when we all hated the word blog, but you know now ... well now, who the fuck cares what it's called.
So yeah, a real blog again, of course to do that I'll have to start visiting other real blogs, and leaving comments and shit, you know, I'll have to interact (((shudder))).
But yeah, I'm having fun here again.
You know with the posts that go nowhere.
And the pictures of boobs and twats (I'm sorry, I have to type "boobs and twats" at least once a week, it's in my contract.)
And more parenthetical asides !!! (!!!)
And it's almost time for this movie I started watching a couple nights ago with Polly Bergen, about her gay thirteen year old grandson, and her gay male nurse, and the whole coming of age gay in america, and did you know that back in the 60's Polly Bergen was the first female president of the United States, so eat your heart out Hillary, nobody cares who's second, just ask Buzz What'shisname, and where are the Polly Bergen's of my youth?

No comments: