Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Stick it, stick it good,

Fight Club is on in 15 minutes.
I haven't seen it but once and that was about 4 years ago.
It was a good movie, and the fact that Helena Bonham Carter is in it offsets the fact that Meatloaf and Brad Pitt are in it, but you know, I can't really talk about it, and I think you know why, and seriously, I read somewhere that Brad Pitt had some plastic surgery done in preperation for that movie about Alexander, or maybe it wasn't Alexander, but you know it took place back in the old ass times, back before Fight Club, and just before Thelma and Louise took a diver off the cliff, and I'm rambling, but I'm rambling with a purpose, and the purpose is so I won't talk about Fight Club, amen, fuck you, fuck me, fuck Meatloaf with a rubber hose up his nose, and fuck fuck fuck ye merry gentleman, and good King Wenseslas if you have the time.

I might be out of line, but I think Helena Bohnam Carter would make a great lesbian or drug addicted prostitute, or host of a kiddie show with puppets, big ass puppets.

No comments: