Wednesday, October 24, 2007

In other news, I didn't buy anything today that I already have and don't really need another one of, but it's only 5pm, so there's still a chance

I'm really not sure what day it is.
I think it's Tuesday, but it might be Wednesday.
I'm worse off than I thought I was.
I just checked.
It's Wednesday, and I was just trying to be funny when I wrote that I thought it was Tuesday, but it might be Wednesday, because I really thought today was Tuesday.

I should go to the gym, but I am very sleepy, but maybe if go to the gym even in this sleepy state the endomorphs, or whatever, will kick and will be magically awakened .. ah haaaaa, and ok, it isn't endomorphs, but it's a word like endomorphs, and didn't I just go through this a post or two ago with allegory?
Fuck, what's the word, it's endo something.
I need a nap, and a lobotomy.

No comments: