Tuesday, October 09, 2007

If you can get past the burn you might just reach nirvana if that's what you want to reach.

And my jaw still hurts, and I still lost a filling or maybe two, and I have to call the dentist today, and I need to get refills on both of my meds, and it's five thirty in the morning, and I fell asleep at two thirty and woke up at four and I've been watching tv since then, and my eyes are almost totally crusted over shut, and I'm sitting here looking at this big ass printer/scanner/copier that weighs twenty pounds, and I guess I'm starting to like it, at least until I get the credit card statement, and I seriously have to stop spending so much money on things I don't need, and I've already had breakfast and a glass of diet coke, and I'm still craving ice cream, and the ice cream I'm craving is low fat, with a third less calories, but it's country churned, whatever that means, and it is really rich, but with a third less calories, and how can that be, I mean, I've had low fat ice cream before that more or less tastes like nothing, and like I said, this stuff is really rich tasting, and I never used to like vanilla ice cream, but now it's the only thing I eat, and I also had a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup yesterday, the kind made with white chocolate, and yes, I'm still on a diet, but I'm not trying to lose any more weight, I'm good where I'm at, and I still visit the gym every day, and I walked about five miles yesterday, and maybe that's why my jaw hurts, because I might have clenched my teeth while I was walking, and clenched was the word I couldn't think of in my last post when I was trying to describe what I might have done to make my jaw hurt, and I wanted to take some Advil, or whatever it is that has the generic name naprowhatever, but I couldn't find the bottle that I bought last week, so I ended up taking some tylenol that has been in my drawer for god only knows how long, and I'm not even sure if god knows how long, and that's god with a small "g" as opposed to God with a big "g", if there really is a God with a big "g", but let's not get into that right now, and damn, I'm really starting puke out some blog posts again, aren't I, and I'm doing it for my own enjoyment, or maybe I'm just trying to validate my existence, and I guess that's it, unless you have something to add.

No comments: