Wednesday, August 09, 2006

You can't judge a book by it's cover, or hair is only hair unless it's yours

So, anyway, I went to city hall yesterday to pay the water bill because we all know how important water is because our body is like 90% water, or in my case 90% diet Coke, and in your case Drambuie, or in a dead person's body ... Tangent alert!!!

So, yeah, anyway, I went to pay the water bill yesterday, and I was wearing my Beatles Let It Be t-shirt, the one that looks like the cover of the Let It Be album which is why it is called the Let It Be t-shirt, I imagine ...

And yeah, all the girls that work at city hall adore me, of course all the girls probably adore everyone, and it's incredibly sexist of me to call them girls because they are all at least in their mid thirties, but hey, it is what it is.

So, I'm going to city hall to pay the water bill and the girl with the really high bleached blonde hair is waiting on me. I mean really this girl, ok woman, because I've seen the error of my sexist ways, is nice and everything, but you can't see past her hair, it's all teased, and ratted, and feathered, and if she were bald she'd be about five foot four, but with the hair she is at least six foot six ...

Again, the girl with the bleached blonde high hair is waiting on me and she asks me what is on my shirt, and I tell her it's a Beatles Let It Be shirt and she says, and I quote ...

Oh, that doesn't look like the kind of shirt you would wear, but then again I don't know you.

And I'm like all internally saying to myself
WHAT THE FUCK
While I'm externally just saying
Yeah, I guess.

Cut to me
As I walk out the door smiling and singing The Long and Winding Road
OUT LOUD
and with feeling
And then fade to black

5 comments:

Kat said...

You should have said, "That's okay, because that doesn't look like the sort of hairdo you purposely created. Then again, I don't really know you."

Unknown said...

You could have said "Then again, you don't look like the type of bimbo who would be vain enough to bleach her hair, but I haven't seen if the drapes match the rug..."

Boz said...

It is what it is.

hijacked frequencies said...

LMFAO@Juan

Fat Free Milk said...

You should have kicked her Eleanor Rigby with your Silver Hammer, Bozwell. Dude - YOU just singing, as you made your way out - was cool, but further distanced her lack of important musical/pop culture/political knowledge even further because then you became SINGING GUY.

I am EYES WITH HUGE BAGS UNDERNEATH THEM GUY.