Friday, August 25, 2006

Things that I've got

Top ten weird things that friends I have made on the internet have sent me.
1. Salad Tongs
2. A Potato Gun
3. A Pair of Paper Underpants
4. A Moses on the Mount Cereal Bowl
5. A Belly Button Cleaner Wooden Ear Cleaners From Japan
7. A My Little Pony Coloring Book
8. A Barrel of Monkeys
9. A Talking Potty Training Book
10. A Dick and Jane Book
11. A Personalized Talking Xmas Tree Ornament
12. A Pack of Bo Derek Trading Cards
13. An "Ask Me About My Bowel Movements" Button
14. An Ozzie Slang Book
15. A Post Card From Duke's Coffee Shop on the Sunset Strip
16. A Lassie Xmas DVD

Ok, that's more than ten things isn't it, and that's just some of the weird stuff I've gotten. I should make a list of some of the really awesome stuff I've gotten, but it's late, and I'm tired, and awesome stuff isn't nearly as funny as weird stuff, and a lot of the awesome stuff was edible, so I don't remember what it was, except that it was awesome ... and edible, but I've gotten books, and t-shirts, and CDs, and photographs, and Bettie Page items, and prints, and posters, and pictures, and cassette tapes, and Frida Kahlo items, and coffee mugs, and refrigerator magnets, and stuff, and stuff and more stuff, but as yet ... no tupperware.

2 comments:

hijacked frequencies said...

someone also sent you some wooden ear cleaners from japan.

pisshell

hijacked frequencies said...

hahahahaha....pisshell showed up....nevermind about that...typo...lmfao.