Sunday, August 27, 2006

Me and you and a dog named Taz

So, I went to the Dollar Daze and browsed for about half an hour, but didn't buy anything, but I almost bought a set of screwdrivers, and I almost bought some Loony Tunes Tasmanian Devil air fresheners that you hang up in your HOUSE not your car, but I didn't, and I almost bought something else, but I forgot what it was.



Then I went to Burger King, and I did super size the fries, and I ordered a small coke but they gave me a large coke by mistake, and normally I would have pointed it out to them, but my neck was really hurting and I wasn't really paying that much attention, at least that was what I was going to tell them if they called me on it, and I even got a refill on it, which you do yourself at the self serve counter, and the refill is on my desk right now and I am drinking it ...
(((SLURP)))

No comments: