Monday, August 14, 2006

Just a post about college and romance and stuff

Ok, I've thought of something.
The first girl I dated after I got out of the air force and started back to college was a gril, or girl, named Cheryl. Cheryl, and all it's various spellings was a very popular girl's name post WWII till at least the mid 50s, ok, it wasn't the most popular girls name, it wasn't as popular as Patricia, or Donna, or Mary, or Diane, or Kathy, but yeah, I think it was definitely top ten in popularity, I mean look, we've got Cheryl Tiegs and Cher and that should be enough to prove it was pretty popular, am I right?

So Cheryl, the first girl I dated once I started back to college ...
She was really cute, almost to the point of being too cute, and she had blue eyes, correction, she had big blue eyes, and that's probably what made her be almost too cute, I mean her eyes were big like the eyes of the kids in those paintings of the little kids with the really big eyes painted on black velvet, and I wish I could find a picture of one of those big eyed kids on black velvet to prove that I'm not going crazy, because I'm pretty sure you probably think I am going crazy, at least a little. Ah screw it, because ... well just screw it.
So anyway Cheryl had big eyes which was balanced out by the fact that she had no breasts whatsoever, I mean she was flat as a board, as a pancake, as a monkey who has just been run over by a steam roller, as a, well, yeah, she was boobless, but you know what, on her it looked good, you know sexy, a turn-on, groovy, outta site, and a bunch of other slang expressions I haven't used in thirty years, and why is my computer making that funny sound, sort of a dull roar, oh well, it probably isn't anything ...
Ok, big blue eyes, flat chested ... and blonde hair, natural blonde hair, well pretty natural, I mean the curtains didn't entirely match the carpet, but close enough, oh and her hair was short, real short, well, not buzz cut short, but short enough that with her lack of boobage she kind of looked like a thirteen year old boy, but only kind of, I mean, I never mistook her for a thirteen year old boy, and no I never wished that she was a thirteen year old boy, well, maybe that one time, but that was just role playing, and it was her idea anyway, but yeah, I guess so, and she had really long legs too, or maybe they just looked really long because she liked to wear hot pants, hahaha, hot pants, but yeah, it was like 1973, so yeah hot pants, and she really did have nice legs, and she wore platform shoes too, but like I said it was 1973 and everyone wore platform shoes, I mean that was the only kind of shoes they sold, and these were pre-disco platform shoes, so it was ok, at least sort of.

I think that's it. Well, we dated for a few months, and we had some fun, and we were supposed to go see George Harrison in concert down at Cobo Hall, but something came up, but I heard the concert sucked anyway, so I guess we didn't miss anything, but we did go to some parties, and maybe that is what broke us up, because I really didn't like parties, ok, ok, ok, I can't dance, that's what caused our break up, I can't fucking dance, big fucking deal, and the reason we didn't go see George Harrison is because she said she was sick, yeah, but if it had been something she wanted to do and I had been sick I bet I would have done it anyway sick or not, and I don't think she was really sick, I think she just didn't like George Harrison, and how can you not like All Things Must Pass, and now I'm really getting pissed, because those tickets weren't cheap, and I ended up giving them away to a guy who I didn't even like, and don't get me started on that, so yeah, we broke up, but how could we not when she treated me like that, I mean, how could we not, but damn she was cute with her flat chest and all.

No comments: