Thursday, August 24, 2006

What have I, or What I've been doing today

Taking Nyquil for a real or imagined sinus infection.
Downloading Beautiful Agony video clips.
Listening to Kasey Chambers new CD.
Fitfully sleeping off and on throughout the evening.
Eating Pecan Sandies and drinking diet Coke.
Eating BBQ chips and drinking diet Coke.
Eating Little Debbie Snack Cakes and drinking diet Coke.
Wiping Pecan Sandie crumbs off my Sex Pistols 1978 US Tour T-shirt.
Changing batteries in the tv remote.
Changing batteries in my flashlight.
Almost breaking the flashlight with my super human Nyquil induced super human strength.
I think that might be it, but it's just past midnight and I've got a couple of hours left before I'll fall asleep so I might be doing other STUFF, I mean, it's almost time to take another shot of Nyquil, I could do that, or I could eat something and drink diet Coke, or I could just fall into a hypnotic trance while staring at the monitor ...

No comments: