Tuesday, August 22, 2006

I didn't sleep at all last night

I didn't fall asleep till after 4 am this morning. No, nothing wrong, my mind just wouldn't shut down and I kept thinking and thinking and thinking and thinking and thinking about STUFF, and even after I did fall asleep I didn't sleep well, I mean I woke up at 6:45, and I woke up at 10:00, and I woke up at noon, and I woke up at 1:30, and even though I am still tired and discombobulated and STUFF, I think I am up for the day, well, at least till my nap.
Anyway, I have to go grocery shopping today because we need STUFF, you know STUFF like diet Coke, and white bread, and wheat bread, because I don't eat white bread, and MB doesn't eat wheat bread, and toilet paper, and maybe some cookies, and waffle fries, we need lots and lots of waffle fries, and some kind of heartburn medication for MB, and she said about the heartburn medication and I quote:
Get me some heartburn medication, I mean some good heartburn medication, the kind they advertise on tv during the commercial break between Matlock and Diagnosis Murder on the Hallmark Channel, and I don't care how much it costs!!!
So, yeah, I think I should get going.
Oh yeah, MB's birthday is this Saturday, she'll be 85, and I don't know what to get her besides money, and maybe some waffle fries, but I'll probably think of something, some little trinket or something, because the money, and maybe the waffle fries will be her main gift.

1 comment:

hijacked frequencies said...

i think waffle fries for an 85th birthday gift is a gift to be cherished.

::snicker::