Sunday, August 27, 2006

Short sleeve shirt weather

So, I think I'm going to go get a burger in a few minutes, but first I think I'll go to the Dollar Store, which to be correct is actually the Dollar Daze, and I have heartburn, and I think I caught it from MB, because she's been complaining about having it for a week, and yeah, I already bought her some generic Zantac75, and anyway that burger is starting to sound pretty good, do you think I should super size on the fries, and can you tell I've started posting semi-naked pictures again, and yeah, one of them is a little bit more than semi-naked, and I don't know, I've just felt like posting them, not because I am bored or anything, but just because.

Oh, and yesterday was MB's birthday.
Dig the cake and ice cream, and maybe that is what gave me heartburn ...



So, yeah, I'm going now because the Dollar Daze closes early on Sunday, and have I told you lately that my neck still hurts, but yeah, it does, and I'm going now, seriously this time I mean it.

Oh, and one more thing. Did you know that Blogger has a new Beta format?
I'm soaking in it now!!!

1 comment:

hijacked frequencies said...

i'm jealous that i didn't get a package with cake and ice cream in it!!!