Thursday, August 31, 2006

Thursday night at the movies

Ok, I watched the movie Domestic Disturbance tonight, yeah, the one starring John Travolta and Vince Vaughn as gay lovers the two main protagonists, ok maybe Travolta was the protagonist and Vaughn was the antagonist, it isn't important because they were gay lovers the two main characters in the movie, and it was an ok movie, not a great movie, there were a lot of plot holes, but it was an ok movie, and I was going to write a review of it, but I'm sorry because whenever I saw Vince Vaughn with his cheap ass toupee that seemed to grow larger and larger in each succeeding scene I couldn't help but notice how much Vince looked like the title character in David Lynch's Eraserhead, and that just bothered me to distraction, so there will be no review, but there will probably be nightmares, because Eraserhead was just a creepy creepy creepy movie.

Vince Vaughn (I think)



Eraserhead (I think)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Eraserhead bears a resembleance to a young Rush Limbaugh...