Monday, August 21, 2006

I was born under a wandering star.

Ok, I don't have much time because a movie I've wanted to see since I was 16 years old is about to come on Turner Classic Movies.
It's called Point Blank and it stars Lee Marvin, and let me tell you, Lee Marvin was one movie bad ass in the late 60s, well, even before the late 60s, he was Liberty Valance in the Man Who Shot Liberty Valance, and he was Chino in the Wild Ones, and he was Maj. John Reisman in The Dirty Dozen, and he was Eliza Doolittle in My Fair Lady, and he was the guy who used to beat me up when I was in junior high school, and he was the pope before the pope before last, and he was the most popular guy in Germany between Adolph Hitler and David Hasselhoff, and he was a bunch of other stuff that I can't remember ... did I mention he was the first winner on American Idol

No comments: