Friday, January 19, 2007

Too much monkey business for me to be involved in

I've got to take MB to the doctor's tomorrow afternoon.
She isn't really sick, but she has been throwing up, but not really constant violent spasmodic upchucks, it's more errrrrp, and then some phlegm, and then she feels better again, but there was one where it looked like she threw a bowl of tomato soup on the floor, but that was mostly because it was tomato soup, but like I said it's mostly errrrrp and bam it's over, and like I said, she really isn't sick ... ish, and it hasn't made her lose her appetite, and it hasn't stopped her from doing all those little things she does that aggravate me to no end, but it's still a good idea that she goes to the doctor tomorrow, and she's going to be a real pain in the ass until we're finished there.

In other news, my sister, who is 65 just had cataract surgery performed on both her eyes, and now MB is determined that she is going to have cataract surgery on her eyes, I mean she won't let it rest, ok, she does have cataracts because about five years ago she had the screening down at the eye doctor's, and I don't mean the eye doctor who works at the Vision Center in the local strip mall, I mean the guy who went to doctor school and everything, and majored in eyes, and this is the guy she is going to see again next Tuesday, and I hope for his sake that he agrees that she needs cataract surgery because she may rip him a new one if he doesn't, but damn, she's 85 years old and I don't need this grief!

No comments: