Saturday, January 20, 2007

If my feet weren't cold it would be a whole different story

I didn't make the bed today, and I didn't shave either, and my feet are cold.
I've had sort of a sort of cold, or cold like symptoms today, but I took some Tylenol Flu and some Nyquil earlier, and I feel a lot better, and I'll probably be taking another dose of both within the next hour, and really that's all I have.
Oh, remind me the next time I decide to go tracking through the snow to take pictures, remind me NOT to do it.

There are lots of things I should be reminded of, but they've slipped my mind.

The bird that mocks me just peeped from the other room, it's about time that I covered her cage, the cage that you should have reminded me to clean today, but I didn't, and I promise to clean it tomorrow, and to vacuum, and to wash two loads of clothes, and to fold three loads of clothes, and to figure out some kind of non-fat meal for MB's dinner tomorrow night, and does soup have fat in it ...



My shadow in the snow taking a picture of one of the frozen parts of the Au Sable river, which is the reason that I have cold like symptoms, and cold like feet too.

No comments: