Sunday, January 07, 2007

Get me out of here, and I mean now!

I am way too impulsive.

Tuesday I was all gung-ho about getting another tattoo, but I couldn't find anything I liked, so I put that on hold.

Thursday I bought a new camera (((poof))) just like that, out of the blue, I saw it, I wanted it, so I got it, so what if it cost too much money, it was on sale and I got it for too much money minus seventy dollars, with a 1 gig memory card, and a 16x20 inch poster size print, and free shipping, for, well, for free, but you could probably tell that the shipping was free when I said it was free shipping, what I meant was the 1 gig memory card and the 16x20 inch print were also free, and seriously, I don't see how people can make any money when they are practically paying me to buy these things, even though it was too much money for me to spend.

Today I woke up and decided I wanted another parakeet, so I got all cleaned up, and shaved, and dressed and stuff and drove up to the pet store, and I'm serious I was going to buy another parakeet, but they only had one, and it was HUGE, I mean it was ten times as big as the parakeet I have now, and this bird was only a few months old, and my bird is about six years old, and no, I wasn't looking at a parrot by mistake, it was a real honest to goodness parakeet that just happened to be so big that it could have been like one of those freaky animal mutations from a 50s b-movie sci-fi thriller, the kind that evolved after all the atomic tests that went on after WWII, and made weird high pitched sounds, and threatened to take over the world, and where James Whitmore is the cop, and Hugh Beaumont is the scientist, and Julie Adams is the scientist's assistant and fiance who wears a bullet bra and a Jantzen bathing suit, and I think I'm lost, but yeah, it was a big fucking parakeet, so I didn't buy it.

Julie Adams in her bullet bra and Jantzen bathing suit.

No comments: