Monday, January 22, 2007

I'm walking here, I'm walking here.

So, I've felt crappy, and tired, and bored, and depressed, and sleepy, and worried, and relieved, and crappy, and crappy, and crappy, and a little bit constipated.

At eight tonight I had the choice of watching Midnight Cowboy, The Hills Have Eyes II, or Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants, and I watched Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants. I missed the first ten minutes because I was channel surfing for something better, but that was alright because I saw most of the first half hour of TSOTP last night, and yeah, I teared up some when Tibby found out the little blonde girl had leukemia, and really, it wasn't such a bad movie, but it might have been better if they had called it the Midnight Cowboy of the Travelling Pants, and had Joe Buck, and Ratso Rizzo in the place of the soccer girl and the Greek girl, because even though they were the two cutest of the sisterhood they were also the most boring, and I guess that's all I have to say about that, except for the fact that I remembered that the emo girl was named Tibby without looking it up, and that the soccer girl was Britney, and the Greek girl was Lena, and the Puerto Rican girl was Carmen, also without looking it up, and really there's nothing wrong with that, is there?

No comments: