Friday, January 19, 2007

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHH, there, now I feel better

Back from the doctor's.
It might be acid reflux, it might a couple of other things.
Monday morning MB has to get an upper GI, an ultrasound of her stomach and some blood work ... MONDAY FREAKIN' MORNING!!!
She has two more prescriptions.
They are both for stomach, heartburn, indigestion, nausea, etc.
One she takes twice a day.
The other she takes with meals and before bed time.
The one she takes with meals has to cut in half, and it's so small it isn't scored, so I had to go out and buy a pill cutter.

MB's mouth almost wrote a couple of checks that her butt couldn't cash in the waiting room of the doctor's office.
When the somewhat hefty receptionist was walking away after getting MB's signature on some kind of medical form MB asked:
Is she pregnant?
Luckily, the non pregnant, but hefty receptionist didn't hear her, at least I don't think she heard her.
Later on, a man, or maybe it was a woman, came in and sat down, and I was confused whether it was a man or a woman, and I thought to myself I hope MB doesn't make a comment.
When the man, or woman took his, or her coat off it was evident that it was a woman, and yeah MB asked me, right in front of the manly woman:
Is that a man or a woman?
All I could do was place my finger in front of my mouth and go shhhhhhhhhhhh, but I'm pretty sure that the manly woman heard her.

So yeah, I guess this has ended up being an arghhhhhhhhhhhhh kind of day.

No comments: