Tuesday, January 09, 2007

The ghost under my bed says to say hello

I had a drink last night.



It was pretty good.
I might have another one tonight.
I might not.
It's 6:23 in the morning.
I need to go back to bed.
I'm going to vacuum behind the couch today, not now, but later today.
I cleaned the birdcage yesterday.
I mopped the kitchen floor too.
Yeah, I finally got around to it.
I went grocery shopping yesterday.
Milk was on sale for 99 cents a half gallon, and bread was two loaves for a dollar.
I also bought some Popsicles and a five quart bucket of vanilla ice cream.
I didn't buy a lot.
I think I spent about ten dollars at both the stores that I went to.
That would be ten dollars at each store for a total of twenty dollars.
I am going to buy a bandanna today.
I also plan on cleaning out my bedroom closet and throwing away all the old clothes that I haven't worn for a long time.
That will give me room to buy new clothes that I won't wear for a long time.
I have three monitors and my last computer in my closet.
My last computer doesn't work, but the monitors all work, but I think one of them is about to go ppppp-ffffffffut.
I have planned to get my old computer repaired since the day it went on the blink.
It's been two and a half years since it went on the blink, and every day I still plan on getting it repaired.
It's a nice computer.
It wouldn't take much to fix it, at least this is what I tell myself.
No parts, just labor.
It's a long story on how it broke but not very interesting.
It's still dark out so I am going back to bed.
The pump don't work
Cause the vandals
Took
The
Handle.

No comments: