Tuesday, January 30, 2007

FemHyg products

I asked MB if she wanted anything from the store tonight, and she asked me to pick up a box of Kotex ...
KOTEX!!!
MB has never ever ever said that word to me in my life!!!
Ok, I'm not an expert on these things, but she's 85 years old, and I'm pretty sure she, well, I'm pretty sure she stopped needing (HmmHmm)tex about thirty years or so ago.
And yeah, MB's mind is wandering a little bit more now, and yeah, this might have been an example of that, but then she said that she wanted the (HmmHmm)tex as a little added protection when she goes to the doctor's next week.
Then ...
Then ...
Then, I had to ask her if she wanted pads or what???
I wasn't even sure if they still made pads, but hey, I was flying blind here.
Yeah, pads.
That's it.
I will never discuss this again.

No comments: