Sunday, January 07, 2007

No football, now, or ever, unless it is topless Playboy Bunny two had touch, but really, not even then, because Playboy Bunnies are PLASTIC

Weird day, weird fucking day.
I slept till 2:30 this afternoon, not because I was bored, and not because I was depressed, but just because every time I woke up I rolled over and fell back to sleep.
When I finally rolled over and didn't fall back to sleep I convinced myself that I should get up and mop the kitchen floor, but when I got up out of bed I guess I had been sleeping so long that my back was hurting. I mean it was really hurting, like in I couldn't stand up straight hurting. So I took a couple of Tylenol, and washed up and got dressed and decided to go out instead, and honestly, I really wanted to mop the floor, but there was no way, I mean it, no way that I could do it with my back hurting like it was.
So, like I said I went out, and just drove for awhile, and then stopped and got a coke, and then came home, and I don't know what happened, maybe the Tylenol took effect, or maybe being forced to sit up straight while driving around, or maybe it was just a MIRACLE, but when I got home my back wasn't hurting anymore, but ehhhh, I was out of the mopping the floor mood, and it's strange because I have all this energy right now, which I think is from the Diet Mountain Dew Code Red I just drank, I have all this energy right now, all this energy which if properly harnessed could be used to mop the kitchen floor, but seriously, I could be Mr Clean right now, and there is no way I would, would instead of could like earlier today when I couldn't mop the floor because my back hurt, mop the floor.
So I think I'll just go abuse myself, I mean since I already wear glasses what could it hurt.

No comments: