Friday, January 12, 2007

I dreamt last night that I was married and had a retarded baby and that's why I don't want to go to bed tonight.

I was eating popcorn and watching Escape From Alcatraz, but I got bored, I usually get bored watching movies, I usually get bored doing anything.



Maybe I should just become a celebrity, or have a sex change, or have a celebrity sex change ...
I didn't mean that part about the sex change, I was just rambling on, and trying to think of something to write, and I don't want to be a celebrity either, because then I might have to be on one of those reality shows on A&E, or Bravo, or ...
And am I the only one who remembers when A&E and Bravo were kind of classy channels?
But, yeah, or VH1, or MTV, or anyway, I don't want to be a celebrity either, but if I were a celebrity, and I did have to have a reality show I think I would like it to be called Boz and the Fetish Models, and the premise would be me and a bunch of fetish models living in a big house, or dungeon, yeah, a dungeon, and each week we would do stuff in the dungeon, or the sauna, or the jacuzzi, or the dungeon, or in the game room, or the dungeon, and I would be in charge of the keys, and the stuff that the keys lock and unlock, because after all, the show would be called BOZ and the Fetish Models.

No comments: