Monday, January 08, 2007

A Slovenian, a Croat, and a diabetic walk into a bar ...

Crap, I feel like pulling an all nighter.
I've been listening to the Kinks, and Joan Baez, and some low down Dirty Blues, and I watched a Slovenian movie, which was actually quite good, and I've ate a lot of 75% off after Xmas chocolate, and I drank one too many Diet Mountain Dew Code Reds, and I shaved, but that was a long time ago, it was today, but it was a long time ago, and I slept till 2:30 in the afternoon, but I've already posted about that, and my fingers are literally flying across the keyboard, and my breath could be a bit fresher, and I've been watching Bettie Page videos on You Tube, and my head feels numb, and I feel hip, and cool, and urbane, no wait, I feel the opposite of urbane ...
I am Boz the Anti-Urbane!!!
And I've got a little itch behind my right ear, and a slight chill in my arms, and a needle in my haystack, and more hair on my chest than I have on my legs, and remember how I mentioned Joan Baez at the start of this post, well, I hate to admit it, but she is one damn fine looking woman, and I don't mean 40 years ago when she was young, I mean now when she is not so young, and yeah, she was a damn fine looking woman 40 years ago too, and really, today is the first time I ever noticed it, and if she were to come up to me right now and ask me for a ride to into town, I'd do it, well, I'd probably want to brush my teeth first, but I'd do it, and I wouldn't even mention Bob Dylan's name once, and now I'm starting to get weak, and it must be a bitch to be diabetic, and have you ever heard the story, which I am sure is an urban legend, about the little girl who was diabetic and went into a diabetic comma, or coma, after she found her non-diabetic siblings Easter candy and ... well, yeah, there's always an and, but yeah, I think my mother repeated that story every year around Easter time, as she shook her head and clucked her tongue about the irony of it all.
Bam!!!
I just hit the wall.
Goodnight.

No comments: