Monday, January 15, 2007

Give me fire and I will rule the world

We're supposed to get a shitload of snow, so I went out and bought a shitload of stuff earlier today, and none of the shitload of stuff I bought would help in an emergency, but I just had to get out and act like I was preparing for the nuclear winter.
I ended up buying 2 twelve packs of Diet Cherry Vanilla Dr Pepper because it was buy one get one free, and then I bought a twelve pack of Caffeine Free Diet Coke that wasn't buy one get one free, and then I bought two cans of Glade Air Freshener which was buy one get one free with a coupon, and then I bought some kind of Glade carpet fresh crap which was also buy one get one free with a coupon, and I bought some other stuff too, I bought a tiny little bottle of British Sterling cologne, and a couple of packs of Sharpie markers, and they were both 75% off, oh yeah, and I bought two packs of store brand Depends for MB, so I guess I actually did get something that was a necessity.

And now I am listening to Patti Smith.



Patti Smith, Punk Poet of the People in all of her alliterative glory.

And was this post even worth writing?
And I've got some of that room freshener on my hand.
And it smells like like some kind of unbrella drink.
And I can spell alliterative but not umbrella.
Anyone for Yahtzee?
Or tennis?
Or gelatin, there's always room for gelatin.
Or ...
I think I'm going to check and see if it has started snowing.
I can't tell, but it doesn't look like it.
I'm stumped for an ending.

No comments: