Thursday, January 11, 2007

It's an acquired taste yet the big fool says to march on

So ...



I didn't plan to do anything today, but I got a haircut, and I spent about 18 dollars from my gift card on disposable razors, antiperspirant, and 75% off after xmas clearance items, and when I got home from doing that my new camera was here, on the porch, in a box, which was in another box, and there might have been one more box, but I'm not too sure, because I was pretty excited, but still a little bit intimidated by the new camera, because it has all sorts of dials, and buttons, and clicky things, and one of those lenses that goes way out when you turn on, or as us professional photographers like to say, when we boot up the camera, and I'm pretty tired right now, because of the camera knowledge I had to aquire, and I think something is wrong with spellcheck on new blogger, and I'm not sure if aquire is spelled aquire or acquire, and I can't think of another word to use in the place of aquire, but I do know for a fact that u follows q except in Iraq where we continue to follow Bush into an untenable quagmire.
Thank you.

No comments: