Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Thinking all about you

So what have I done tonight?

I took a shower that was just a shower until the last few seconds when it became a SHOWER, you know, where the spray hits the back of your neck, and the temperature is just right, and your knees start to buckle, so you brace yourself against the wall, and close your eyes, and arch your back, and ...

I fell asleep while watching a Todd Browning movie on TCM, no not Freaks, I think it was Devil Doll with Lionel Barrymore, who would have been Drew's great-uncle, I think. It was about mad scientists, and shrinking people, and mind control, all for the good of mankind and the world, and ... REVENGE!!!

I listened to the Byrds, and the birds, and the Byrds, and the birds, and the Byrds, and the birds, and ...

And I zonked, and I chatted, and I made a date for tomorrow afternoon, and I listened to the Byrds, and the birds, and the Byrds ...

And that brings us to the present, and I'm still listening to the Byrds ...

No comments: